Applicability: This bluetooth keyboard designed for Microsoft Surface Pro 4 , Surface Pro 3 and New Surface Pro (2017 release). This keyboard features its magnetic fold so you can adjust it to the right angle when using. Note: This Keyboard is NOT compatible with Surface 3 Tablet
Battery and Bluetooth: Built-in 750mAh rechargeable lithium battery. The keyboard can continuous use about 187 hours, and the charging time less than 4 hours. The standby time is about 90days. Using Bluetooth 3.0 technology that provides high speed connection and signal distance up to 33ft (10m)
Touchpad and Keys: Built-in touchpad gives you the touch screen experience, without having to take your hands off the keyboard, the touchpad also support left and right click. The split keys and scissors switches will make your typing as comfortable as that on a laptop
Slim and Lightweight: the size is 11.6*8.6*0.2 inch(29.5*21.8*0.5cm) and the weight is 0.74lb(0.34kg), it's easily be carried and packed in "Megoo Case" and some other backpacks or sleeve case
Color Name:Gray without Backlit
This Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard is designed for Microsoft Surface Pro 4, Surface Pro 3 and New Surface Pro 2017. It's not compatible with Surface 3.
Keyboard Turn ON/OFF
Turn on: press the power button about 1.5 seconds.
Turn off: re-press the power button about 3 seconds.
1. Press power button for 1.5 seconds to turn on the keyboard. The green light will be on for 3 seconds.
2. Press "FN + Esc" keys together to enter pairing mode. The blue Bluetooth indicator will start to rapidly flash.
3. Go to your "SETTINGS" screen on your tablet with Bluetooth-enabled device, activate the Bluetooth function to search for the keyboard.
4. "MEGOO" should appear.
5. Select "MEGOO" on your tablet and the keyboard will be paired. The Bluetooth indicator will be off.
Power Saving Mode
The keyboard will enter sleep mode when idle for 30 minutes. To re-active it, press any key and wait for 3 seconds.
Unable to connect to tablet or some keys of the keyboard don't work
1. Starting with a full charge on both devices ensures that process won't be interrupted by a low battery.
2. Make sure your tablet's Bluetooth is on.
3. If connect failure, delete the pairing record from your tablet, and try the above proedures again.
1 x Bluetooth Keyboard with Touchpad
1 x Microsoft-USB Charging Cable
1 x User Manual
Megoo Surface Pro Type Cover Slim Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard with Touchpad Built-in Rechargeable Lithium Battery for Microsoft Surface Pro 4/3/New Surface Pro 2017 (Gray Without Backlit) - B07D3625JJ